[MD] cloud of probability

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:58:33 PDT 2011

Hi Marsha,
Yes, it is possible to classify based on everything that is and is not
gravity.  I am not sure how useful this is.

I have been reading about mono-atomic gold (or gold powder) recently.
It appears to have anti-gravitation properties (amongst other
properties).  This was demonstrated in the 1970's by the Russian
physicist Andrei Sakaroff.  The concept of anti-gravity was also
demonstrated mathematically in this country about the same time, as
going past zero in terms of gravity.  This was actually redicovered
this since the properties and synthesis of gold powder were used by
the Egyptians (for traveling to the next plane), and by the Semites
for transport and weaponry. Apparently the gold powder was used to
levitate the Ark of the Covenant so that it could be transported into
battles while the Semites were trying to get back to Jerusalem to
create Solomon's Temple.  This is on record in various newly
discovered writings.

It is interesting how much was known about chemistry and physics about
5,000 years ago.  We are still trying to catch up.  Many of the famous
scientist throughout the ages were also alchemists.  Not trying to
make gold, but trying to make high spin gold.  It is quite possible
that this mono-atomic form (as well as others such as paladium,
osmium, and ruthenium), is the opposite of gravity.  It may also
increase the life span at the DNA level so that we can live as long as
Noah and those people.

Being a chemist, biologist, and physicists I find this facinating and
most credible.

Cheers,
Mark

[Marsha previously]>