[MD] cloud of probability

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sat Jun 11 13:04:10 PDT 2011

On Jun 11, 2011, at 3:52 PM, david buchanan wrote:

> Marsha repeated her definition of static patterns and said:
> Please note the "ever-changing processes that pragmatically tend to persist and change within a stable, predictable pattern" part.
>
> dmb says:
> Yes, I've noted that part many times. That's the incoherent, contradictory part. Either it is stable or it is ever-changing. It's logically impossible to make both of those claims at the same time. It's nonsense.

Marsha:
Think its nonsense if you like.  I haven't been seeking for your approval of my definition.

> dmb asked:
> On what basis do you conclude that these terms [concepts & static patterns] refer to two different things?
>
> Marsha replied:
> Again, for me concepts and definitions are a part of static patterns of value.  There is not a one-to-one relationship between concepts/definitions and a pattern.  There could be visualizations associated with a pattern for one example.
>

> dmb says:
> There is no one-to-one relation the two and concepts are only a part of patterns? Associated visualizations? Okay, but that still doesn't answer the question, namely, what the hell are you talking about?

Marsha:
If you sit very quiet for a while, and think about the MoQ, maybe you can come up with a topic that interests you.

> dmb:
> I'll give you a thousand dollars to make sense and give a real answer. Go ahead. Give it shot. It's not even a bet. You can't lose dime. I'm just saying I'll pay you to produce a coherent explanation of your own claim.

Marsha:
And this is what someone who claims to have intellectual competency writes. -   But thanks again for the attention.

___