[MD] cloud of probability

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:34:50 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,
As I recall, you mentioned my name and engaged me in conversation.  So we could say that you were bothering me.  Whenever you start a post with "Hello everyone", you are in fact "bothering all of us.  If I see such a beginning in the future I will assume that you are engaging me with some deepthoughts.

You brought up the analogy of "playing field".  You have your own private field, with your own misguided rules.  In your compilation, Pirsig tries to set you straight.  So, if you will not listen to me, please listen to Pirsig.

Mark