[MD] cloud of probability

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon Jun 13 11:15:42 PDT 2011

Marsha:
You have pulled my comments out of their context, exaggerated and misrepresented
things I have said through nonsense paraphrasing, and set this up as a contradiction.
You have no idea what a rational argument is other than it sounds "reasonable" to you.

And I am still waiting for the evidence for the quote you attributed to me as part of the
contradiction.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.