[MD] cloud of probability

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:45:29 PDT 2011

Marsha said to dmb:
You have pulled my comments out of their context, exaggerated and misrepresented things I have said through nonsense paraphrasing, and set this up as a contradiction. You have no idea what a rational argument is other than it sounds "reasonable" to you.  ...You have no idea of what you are talking about.

dmb says:

I don't need to "set up" a contradiction. Everyone has seen your definition of static patterns many, many times. And just a little while ago I showed you how your definition of static patterns is actually based on descriptions of dynamic reality. I used your words and your textual evidence. There is no need to take anything out of context or to exaggerate because the contradiction is already there quite conspicuously and repeatedly. It's all in the archives and so denying it is both foolish and futile.
Again, to counter the demand for proper use of terms with quotes about undefined Dynamic Quality is to change the subject from dictionaries to the mystic reality, from reason to mysticism. To confuse these two things is to misunderstand the distinction between DQ and static quality. You're hacking up the MOQ real bad, sister. Not to mention the torture you've inflicted on the language. I'm guessing you weren't an English major.