[MD] cloud of probability

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:56:24 PDT 2011

Marsha:

Neat little trick Dan taught me. Delete.

Andre:
This type of (repeated) response by Marsha reminds me of some passages in ZMM chapter 30:

"The text is on the table to consult but the Chairman has enough sense(unlike Marsha)to consult it".
(Marsha should have)

"Now he is speechless. He can't think of a word to say".(unlike Marsha, who should have done the same).

"The Chairman falters and hesitates,..." (unlike Marsha who steamrolled ahead)

"Then he sees a bad thing happen. The beat-up innocent student(Marsha)who has watched him earlier now is no longer so innocent"

Marsha deletes..."But the Chairman cuts it off. He sees it cannot go his way and dismisses it.

"He(Marsha)shouldn't have cut it off, Phaedrus thinks to himself. Were he(Marsha)a real Truth-seeker and not a propagandist for a particular point of view he would not".

'Neat little trick Dan taught me. Delete.'

Sad to watch.