[MD] cloud of probability

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Tue Jun 14 05:06:16 PDT 2011

Sure, a series of events, not this and not that, but what it is?

Just as we can prove the existence of something by relating it to another object or to itself as changing in time. In the same way we can prove that a series of events exists by studying these events in relation to other events like dmb or the X Acto series of events. Relations that can be observed and declared as positively existing as they're making a new serie of events.

But does it have Quality? For better or worse.

Have a new dice

J-A