[MD] cloud of probability

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:29:25 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Dan Glover <daneglover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wake up, Mark! Grow up! If you really spent all
> those years earning a PhD as you claim, then put some of that
> knowledge to use instead of acting like a child.
>
> Dan

[Mark]
I looks like we are each trying to get the other to wake up.  When I
post something, I truly think it is worthwhile, and much thought goes
into it.  There is no need to respond to my posts unless there is
something useful to say.  I do value yours as a foil for which I can
present an alternative, perhaps clearer view.  I have no intention of
insulting you, although I do get frustrated sometimes when you do not
understand what I am saying.  What I present is knowledge.

Cheers,
Mark