[MD] cloud of probability

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:04:24 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Dan Glover <daneglover at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the record, Mark, you just bought my book (or so you said). So who
> is offering knowledge?

[Mark]
As far as I can tell, your book is a compilation of posts.   I would
assume that most everything in there is in the archives.  As such, it
is not you who is offering knowledge except in selling bound book
access.  Perhaps you wanted to make some money based on the knowledge
of others.  I do not have a problem with this so long as you
acknowledge your indebtedness to the hard work of others.  Let me know
when a book of yours is published; I will give it a serious read.  Or
is this talk of being a writer just a ruse?

Cheers,
Mark