[MD] cloud of probability

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:07:00 PDT 2011

Hello everyone

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM, 118 <ununoctiums at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Dan Glover <daneglover at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> For the record, Mark, you just bought my book (or so you said). So who
>> is offering knowledge?
>>
> [Mark]
> As far as I can tell, your book is a compilation of posts.   I would
> assume that most everything in there is in the archives.  As such, it
> is not you who is offering knowledge except in selling bound book
> access.  Perhaps you wanted to make some money based on the knowledge
> of others.  I do not have a problem with this so long as you
> acknowledge your indebtedness to the hard work of others.  Let me know
> when a book of yours is published; I will give it a serious read.  Or
> is this talk of being a writer just a ruse?

Hi Mark

Actually, since you ask, I've published four other books besides
LILA'S CHILD... Kindle shorts, it's true, but still I bet that's four
more than you've published. Just search Amazon under Dan Glover and
you'll find them all ready to be downloaded. And they're only .99 a
piece. See, I am not all about money.

And for the record, I have repeatedly recognized and thanked all the
contributors (including Robert Pirsig) involved in LC. If you bothered
reading the archives you might see that. LC was published nearly ten
years ago, a long time before you showed up here.

And also, for the record, I could care less if you have a problem or
not. Sounds like a case of green-eyed envy to me.

Oh well...

Dan