[MD] cloud of probability

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:53:34 PDT 2011

Hello everyone

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 2:15 PM, 118 <ununoctiums at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have also thanked Dan, and requested permission to use quotes, as demanded from the small print.

Dan:

As I ALREADY explained, AuthorHouse added that when they published the
book. I did not. Nor have I ever complained when someone quoted from
LILA'S CHILD without permission. I don't care.

>Mark:
> Whenever someone buys his book, or Kindle edition, Dan personally thanks them without specifying why.  If this is not financially motivated, then it is for fame, which is more abhorrent in my opinion.  I have not presented this alternative, but you seem to be implying this.

Dan:

And you seem to be implying that you are an absolute asshole. Why
don't you fuck off. You are as close to being a complete idiot as any
contributor ever posting here, and that's saying something.

Dan