[MD] cloud of probability

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:15:34 PDT 2011

Hi Andre,
You have me confused with someone else.  I have never said that I was contemplating the universe at the age of four.  An apology would be appropriate, but not necessary.  Please review your records, and address this comment to the appropriate person.

I have also thanked Dan, and requested permission to use quotes, as demanded from the small print.

Whenever someone buys his book, or Kindle edition, Dan personally thanks them without specifying why.  If this is not financially motivated, then it is for fame, which is more abhorrent in my opinion.  I have not presented this alternative, but you seem to be implying this.

Mark