[MD] cloud of probability

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Thu Jun 16 03:29:25 PDT 2011

16 jun 2011 kl. 11.43 skrev moq_discuss-request at lists.moqtalk.org:

>> J-A:
>> If all patterns where static there should be no need to specify them as static. Dynamic patterns are these patterns that are NOT static. Not this, not that.. Evolution is ?a dynamic pattern for ex.
>
> Dan:
>
> "In this plain of understanding static patterns of value are divided
> into four systems: inorganic patterns, biological patterns, social
> patterns and intellectual patterns. They are exhaustive. That's all
> there are. If you construct an encyclopedia of four topics-Inorganic,
> Biological, Social and Intellectual-nothing is left out. No "thing,"
> that is. Only Dynamic Quality, which cannot be described in any
> encyclopedia, is absent." (LILA, chapter 12)
>
> Dan comments:
>
> It seems pretty clear (to me) that Dynamic Quality is not a pattern.
> It cannot be described by what it is, only by what it is not.
>

>> Have a noisy dye
>
> Aye,
>
> Dan

J-A:
Well, from what I wrote earlier today, it seems that the more logic and sound something is the more reasonable and static, leaving nothing but stupidity and chaos for Quality..

I like Marsha's lines because she reminds me of someone, but I can't say that I understand her point..

I think I must take a break

J-A