[MD] cloud of probability

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Wed Jun 15 00:57:09 PDT 2011

No I'm not whining, its my job to help our customers to make it through these unstable, ever changing and unpredictable market conditions. I am employed by a New Jersey based company with global services.

If all patterns where static there should be no need to specify them as static. Dynamic patterns are these patterns that are NOT static. Not this, not that.. Evolution is  a dynamic pattern for ex.

Have a noisy dye

J-A