[MD] cloud of probability

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:56:36 PDT 2011

Hello everyone

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Jan-Anders Andersson
<jananderses at telia.com> wrote:
> No I'm not whining, its my job to help our customers to make it through these unstable, ever changing and unpredictable market conditions. I am employed by a New Jersey based company with global services.

Dan:

Well, it sure read like whining, but I'll take your word for it. Tell
me more about how you help your customers. As a small business owner,
I am interested.

>J-A:
> If all patterns where static there should be no need to specify them as static. Dynamic patterns are these patterns that are NOT static. Not this, not that.. Evolution is  a dynamic pattern for ex.

Dan:

"In this plain of understanding static patterns of value are divided
into four systems: inorganic patterns, biological patterns, social
patterns and intellectual patterns. They are exhaustive. That's all
there are. If you construct an encyclopedia of four topics-Inorganic,
Biological, Social and Intellectual-nothing is left out. No "thing,"
that is. Only Dynamic Quality, which cannot be described in any
encyclopedia, is absent." (LILA, chapter 12)

Dan comments:

It seems pretty clear (to me) that Dynamic Quality is not a pattern.
It cannot be described by what it is, only by what it is not.

> Have a noisy dye

Aye,

Dan