[MD] som unplugged - corrected lines

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:42:59 PDT 2011

Very true, Marsha.  There are all kinds of suffering.  People will put up
with a lot of physical suffering (exercise and dieting) to avoid mental
suffering for being fat and sexually rejected - for just one instance.
 So... it seems that choosing one's suffering (freedom of choice)  is the
key to happiness (non- suffering).  By excercising our choices, we detach
from our suffering.  Does that make sense?

Yours,

John