[MD] Free Will

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 12:57:33 PDT 2011

Hi Steve,

If metaphysics is open for discussion, in trying to uncover the truth in
metaphysics what is the criteria for ending the discussion?  I say so?
Obviously I have discordant views all the time since my will picks and
chooses, and my will follows my metaphysics.  To be open for discussions you
acknowledge an evolutionary position.  Maybe I'm not there!  Maybe I don't
know! Unless you are a preacher!

Joe