[MD] Posting in Dynamic Quality Format

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:38:02 PDT 2011

Marsha,  I agree about the omni-presence of gender issues.  But I wonder
what you mean by "swinging in positive or negative directions"?  All I can
picture in my mind is the gender issue of pre-disposed leanings, which way
the thing hangs, if you get my drift.  Is that good or bad or just
different?

John

and yes, I'm just joking.