[MD] Free Will

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon Jun 20 23:11:20 PDT 2011

On Jun 20, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Micah wrote:

> In hindsight, there is no free will - but it's hard to live that way.
>
> Micah

Greetings Micah,

Beforehand, there was never a doubt to challenge either free will or
causation; they were so embedded in my reality.  It was a shock as they
began to melt away.  Interconnectedness was an easy replacement,
like I knew it all along.  Not sure exactly what you mean by "but it's
hard to live that way."  Maybe this is where being female is an
advantage.  Maybe...  For one example, pregnancy is a strong
demonstration of being interconnected.

Marsha

___