[MD] kill all intellectual patterns

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Sat Dec 1 12:28:55 PST 2012

Hi Mark

If you read my book "Money and the Art of Losing Control" thoroughly you should know very well why it is so important to understand the difference between the levels.

Truth is an intellectual pattern. Oh, please believe me, or who cares?

Grief is a socially based emotion, just because we need each other.

Everyonce you fall asleep, you're returning to the forces of the biological level. It's so sweet...

Something that dies, returns to the physical level.

A society's power is based on cooperation by people with different abilities, while the strength of biological species is based on specialization and massreproduction to overcome individual failures.

The strength of a chemical or physical pattern is based on mathematical perfection, statistical and repetitive procedures.

It's all based on change, change is the main issue when we discuss Quality. How can we change something to be better?
If we really care, we just have to learn as much as we can about the levels. It is totally dumb to arrange a birthdayparty or a wedding following the rules of the biological level, isn't it? Social behaviour is mandatory at any discussion forum.

Und so weiter...

Jan Anders