[MD] truth, again

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 14:32:19 PST 2012

Hi MarshaV and All,

IMHO Evolution describes a hiearchy in existence validating  DQ indefinable
emotional existence, SQ definable mathematical logic.  How is SQ intellect a
higher level than DQ emotions.  Intellect is definable logic available to
all, emotions embody indefinable logic available only to the individual.

Experience is indefinable individualized DQ.  When Experience in an order is
manifest in an individual everyone acknowledges the more encompassing
reality of ideas when compared to emotions and the static intellectual level
is a higher reality than indefinable emotional perception.

Joe