[MD] Moq_Discuss Digest, Vol 85, Issue 32

Howze, John@EDD John.Howze at edd.ca.gov
Tue Dec 18 09:44:19 PST 2012

I think my assertion life is pain, may be inaccurate.

Should I say life is suffering?.  Not by my account

And, it is suffering given 1st person experience.

It is pain seen as 3rd person experience.

I cannot feel your pain, nor ease your pain, nor even share in your pain.

My own experience does not equate with your experience in many ways.

But, the Buddha explained all that - am I right?

We are talking about DQ and MOQ, which I am thinking is WAY OVER MY HEAD.

End of Moq_Discuss Digest, Vol 85, Issue 32