[MD] hear a cry, see a dark shape...

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sat Oct 5 00:32:31 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Lately, I've been thinking about this little scenario.  I collected it somewhere along the journey:

Imagine I am in a forest on a dark night.  I hear a cry and see a dark shape.  It is a wolf.  I am immediately afraid.  From the wolf's side, there is no wolf and no danger.  It doesn't think of itself as a wolf or a terrifying animal.  All that is coming from my side.  So the entity "wolf" and the danger all arise simultaneously with the mind perceiving it.  It is the same substance [value].

Marsha