[MD] Static patterns are ever-changing?!? i

David Morey davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 05:24:04 PDT 2013

Hi Craig

But before we conceive of a rock what do we experience? Various patterns, colours, a location in our experience,  what it feels like,  its roughness,  its heaviness. I experience these patterns pre-conceptually,  DMB seems to need to find the right concept before he experiences any patterns,  what is he experiencing I wonder,  let's hope he does not trip over the rock. I guess DMB is a prophet experiencing total undifferentiated oneness, who creates the world spinning his concepts,  anything can be spun, let DMB create the concept of a chair,  look here is a chair pattern now in front of DMB,  let DMB sit on the uncomfortable brown rocky chair he has just created,  let his followers gather round him,  let them make up any concepts they like and create all the patterns in the world,  they can make a world full of any patterns or things they like,  what a lovely place so comfortable and safe. Meanwhile DM keeps throwing some small rocky ideas at DMB and his followers,  take that you cloud cuckoo land people,  try and conceptualise these hard rocky patterns so that they don't hurt you. Come on Zarathustra let's leave cloud cuckoo land and go for a beer.

DM