[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 12:49:20 PDT 2013

Hi David M and All,

Modern science owes a great debt to the rigid logic in mathematics.
Mathematics can only describe definable SQ.

DQ is indefinable, outside a purview of mathematical structure. This
explains the need for the reality of DQ/SQ metaphysics in the further
discernment of reality beyond the logic in mathematics.

Joe