[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon Oct 7 23:37:59 PDT 2013

dmb,

> On Oct 7, 2013, at 2:22 PM, david buchanan <dmbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Marsha has making this same mistake for quite a while. About six months ago Marsha said: In mindful awareness one drops the narration (language) function for a more perceptual (immediate) experience, but there is still pattern identification in differentiating shapes, smells, sounds, tastes and touch. ..The differentiating is there with perceiving too."

Marsha repeats:
In mindful awareness one drops the narration (language) function for a more perceptual (immediate) experience, but there is still pattern identification in differentiating shapes, smells, sounds, tastes and touch.  The differentiating is there with perceiving too.  Sans language.  Undifferentiated, unpatterned Dynamic Quality in not this.

My experience trumps the explanation.

Marsha