[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

David Thomas combinedefforts at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 7 14:20:47 PDT 2013

On 10/7/13 1:39 PM, "David Morey" <davidint at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> See the problem? Do babies use concepts to notice any differences or only to
> see correlations,  if either are babies busy creating SQ using concepts prior
> to culture and language? Do not experiences press themselves on us without
> concepts, so that we cannot reconceive the hotness of hot experiences?

DT asks:

When you guys are all done figuring out how babies create "concepts" long
before they can walk and talk. Or, are percepts patterned SQ? Is DQ
patterned? Etc? Could you please explain how using only patterns of high or
low quality, degrees of excellence, people and animals  can detect, discern,
and remember smells, sounds, or tastes?  Of a rose vs a carnation? Or the
sound of a guitar vs the sound of a mandolin? Or the taste of a blueberry vs
a strawberry?

Then you might tackle how a border collier in Europe can fetch over 100
stuffed toys by name or by being shown a picture of them. Are the "patterns"
or "concepts" she uses high or low quality? Biological? Social? Or
Intellectual?

Just asking,

Dave