[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

David Morey davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 11:50:45 PDT 2013

Hi Horse

When I say experiences press themselves on us I do not mean as objects,  I mean that experiences press their patternedness on us, probably because experience is made up of reaction,  value reaction,  being on the spectrum good to bad,  but also in sense form,  colour,  shape,  smell,  etc,  theory is now that we have different felt responses to all sounds,  colours,  etc,  red for fear/excitement,  blues, greens for calm. Percepts seem very patterned to me,  low level,  simple patterns, but patterns, if percepts are DQ then is DQ less undifferentiated than superabundant with pattern,  highly dynamic pattern but pattern, like a man told to think of nothing,  emptiness is bubbling with potential that is hard to repress,  as anyone who has tried meditation knows.

David M