[MD] Fwd: Re: Static Patterns Rock!

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 11:09:12 PDT 2013

DM to dmb:
I see so animals can tell what the difference is between say a mate and
say something to eat and respond to the undifferentiated dynamic quality
of these undifferentiated non-patterned experiences and respond in
different ways to these undifferentiated experiences. Yes that really
hangs together well, how could I possibly imagine that your definitions
of DQ and SQ have become a mess?

Andre:
My awareness rests on a bunch of roses on the table. I move closer and
smell their fragrance, notice their different shapes, colours and
texture. I move closer to one of the roses and rest my attention on it.
It is beyond words. Conditionally we would say: 'It's beautiful'. This
misses the point. I simply rest in the offering these roses in the vase
give me.

My awareness moves. and behind my back the rose next to the one I paid
attention to starts arguing to the rose next to it: 'You bastard! You're
getting all this attention from that twit. I hate you, you selfish
so-and-so. How come he paid attention to you and not me! Did you put on
some special shit from 'body-and-lotion'or something. You've gone to the
health shop didn't you, you selfish narcissistic prick'.

And the flower said: 'No, I am just being a flower, flowering'.

I find my feet wandering over to a meadow with cows. They all come to
where I stand, as cows do and I hear one cow complaining about another:
'You fucking bitch! You get all the nice bulls. They jump on you first
you fucking whore! Now what am I doing wrong? And, furthermore, you seem
to take all the fresh grass before we get a chance to even look at the
bull that's going to jump us... which we get after he is finished with you.

And the cow says: 'Well, I am just being a cow, cowing'.

Is there a clue to this? A hidden meaning? A secret message? All is the
way it is and it is always already.

It is there only if you want to look for it (and be carefull not to fill
in the DQ for the flora nor the fauna).