[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:08:48 PDT 2013

Andre:
Do you believe that the atomic bombs that dropped on Hiroshima and
Nagasaki were illusory?

Marsha:
They were/are as conventionally real, as "real as rocks and trees".

Andre:
I am not familiar with Pirsig's use of the 'conventionally real' phrase
in the MoQ. Basically the MoQ consists of DQ/sq. So from the MoQ
perspective I'll ask the question once again:

'Do you believe that the atomic bombs that dropped on Hiroshima and
Nagasaki were illusory?'

Marsha:
It's the end of a long day with my grandson, yet he wants to play
football with me playing the ball.

Andre:
I truly hope you did play the ball and didn't disappoint him ;-) .