[MD] Fwd: Re: Static Patterns Rock!

David Morey davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 12:06:57 PDT 2013

Dmb said:
How would it be possible to offer a better answer?

DM: By actually giving some answers to my questions,  by having a conversation rather than cutting and pasting from your scrap book.

DMB: If a mountain of textual evidence doesn't answer your objections, then what would?

DM: If you have no views of your own and cannot answer my questions or offer interpretations of the author's you like to help explain how they answer my issues I do not understand the point of you just posting your complaints to this list,  just a sort of graffiti it seems to me.

DMB: If you're not talking about the static and Dynamic as Pirsig and James construe it, then what are talking about?

DM: Yes I am,  I have explained my potential concerns with these,  and my objections to the limited answers you have given so far,  the quotes you give in no way answer the issues I have raised. Horse went some way to answer my points sensibly but he has not responded yet to the further clarifications I suggested.

DMB: Once again, in MOQ discuss, I find myself arguing with a crazy person.

DM: Interesting do the same problems keep happening to you? I wonder who might be to blame? Funny thing is I often use leading questions to flush out the inconsistencies or wrong headed consequences of things you have written,  and you quote these back mistaking them for my views and end up really having an argument with yourself and all because you are getting yourself very confused it seems to me. Now if you read what I have written with more care,  try to understand my questions,  put away your 'it is all SOM' red flag,  and put in words your superb and well thought out ideas that overcome my issues then I am all ears and ready to learn from you. If you cannot understand my queries you should try asking some well thought out clarifying questions about my issues. Silly abuse and sighing is funny and amusing but that is all they are.