[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Thu Oct 17 11:35:32 PDT 2013

Andre,

Marsha:
Sorry, but I cannot follow your reasoning and have little interest in your personal opinion.

I wrote:
The static world is not an illusion, the static world is like an illusion.

    All conditioned dharmas
    Are like dreams, illusions, bubbles, shadows,
    Like dew drops and a lightning flash.
    Contemplate them thus.
              (The Diamond Sutra)

Andre asked:
Do you believe that the atomic bombs that dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were illusory?

Marsha said:
All conceptions and mental images that "atomic bombs that dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki" might signify are a counterfeit of the actual event.  It is in this understanding that I say it is "like" an illusion.

Marsha:
Would you like to ask for my moral evaluation this a philosophical isolate?

Marsha