[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 16:35:05 PDT 2013

Hi Andre and All,

IMHO your acceptance of 'flowing discipline' to help uncover and follow
indefinable DQ is vague.  It seems to accept movement not existence as the
arbiter of reality.  DQ follows DQ?

Discipline embraces DQ/SQ.  Portraying a flowing static SQ reality begs
definition.  Flowing DQ is twice indefinable.  I can't step in the same
river twice.

Does flowing discipline enhance DQ reality in existence?  It seems to me
that would acknowledge that nothing is turned into a positive to overcome
indefinable DQ.  Does that change reality to not reality?

Physics is definable. MOQ Metaphysics embraces indefinable DQ.  Non-existent
DQ is unreal.

Joe