[MD] Zen at War

Andre andrebroersen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:53:42 PDT 2013

Marsha stated to Andre:

I stated that the "atomic bombs that dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki", and by proxy the 'static world',j are 'conventionally' or 'conditionally' real.  That should have satisfied you.

Andre:
It obviously has not satisfied me one bit.

The terms mean certain things to me (and not only me but dictionaries and philosophical and Buddhist interpretations as well) but I better ask: What do: 'conventionally' or' conditionally' mean to YOU upon which you base the observation that these events took place 'as/like an illusion'.

And, for goodness sake...speak within the MoQ perspective please.