[MD] Zen at War

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue Oct 22 18:52:02 PDT 2013

Marsha:
One more time, Andre, what did 'illusion' mean to YOU when you posted:

    'The world is an illusion
    Brahman alone is real
    Brahman is the world'

In fact,  I am not familiar with this MoQ ditty and I am unfamiliar with RMP's use of 'Brahman'.  Please explain how this relates to the MoQ?

---

I have the flu, or something, I'll give you a few days to actually answer the questions.

Marsha