[MD] Zen at War

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Oct 23 04:09:34 PDT 2013

Andre,

I have had plenty of opportunity to use this type of criticism to investigate an arising sense of "I" and all its attachment, and mostly to derail the observation.  It has provided valuable learning experience.  Andre, a mirror doesn't care about your language, nor do I.   If you really wanted an intellectual MD, you'd introduce intellectual topics in an open and respectful manner.  My understanding that the static world is like an illusion stands.  All conceptual patterns (language) and perceptual patterns (i.e. mental images &etc. ) and all that they might signify are a counterfeit of the actual experience.  It is in this understanding that I say it is "like" an illusion.  You might prefer the term analogue or ghost, but this does not change that there is always a difference between the pattern and the dynamic, unpatterned experience.

Marsha