[MD] Un-Pure Experience

Andre andrebroersen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:19:53 PDT 2013

Marsha to Andre (off-list):
What? You acknowledge dmb can't handle a simple discussion, relating
even to William James, without someone like you to run interference?

Andre:
First of all: I do not like ongoing discussions pertaining to Pirsig's
MoQ to be discussed off-list. Whatever your particular motivations
are... I do not care for them...off-list. Your presumption is quite
false. I know dmb can handle it...don't you worry about that.

Marsha:
It's too obvious. I thought I'd stay out of it. Why don't you do the same?

Andre:
I knew that dmb would counter from a different angle that I would. Since
David T received a post from Horse ( after endless dmb posts) that, all
of a sudden, clarified things for him (that does happen you know?). I
thought I'd make things clear from my understanding of Pirsig's MoQ. Of
course I was intrigued with David bringing up Mao's thought, since I
have lived and worked in China for four years and thought I may clarify
some things from this perspective.

I am very glad that you are staying out of this as you, in general, do
not have much worthwhile to contribute. You'd only muddle the waters .