[MD] Un-Pure Experience

Andre andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 07:03:23 PDT 2013

Andre previously:
I share your frustration dmb and it seems to me that despite Pirsig's
MoQ some posters/lurkers are so trapped in SOM that they really,
absolutely cannot find their way through the words/concepts used. They
are still seen as a prison... as 'Marsha' does.

Marsha:

Proof?   Or, or like dmb, is one expected to accept what you say because it reflects a pattern flittering through your mind: incomplete, conditioned, thinking; biases, emotional, prejudices, preferences, habit; your own particular reactions to words and concepts.  I don't think so...

Andre: