[MD] Un-Pure Experience

Andre andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 13:39:54 PDT 2013

Marsha to Andre:
I take all static patterns of value as seriously as burnt umber, light
red, yellow ochre, cadmium yellow, cadmium scarlet, permanent rose,
alizarin red, winsor violet, french ultramarine, thalo blue, thalo
green, olive green and titanium. Your suspicions, on the other hand, I
do not take seriously at all. Your suspicions and misinterpretations are
not my concern, they are thoughts flittering through your mind.

Andre:
Hahahahahaha, and, hahahahah you, hahaha,just,hahahaha, confirmed,
hahaha everything, hahahaha I, hahahaha said, hahahaha in my
post.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

But more seriously.

What are you doing here on this discuss? Painting? You are a bad
pain-ter. And I am not 'suspecting' anything...merely asking questions.

I've asked you this before and am asking you again: Why did Gautama
Buddha get up from under the bodhi tree? Why did Jesus do what he did?

If only you'd stick to what is asked for.

If I have 'misinterpretations' about your interpretations; if you do NOT
take seriously the atomic bombs dropping on Hiroshima or Nagasaki, if
you do NOT take seriously the holocaust...if they are like 'burnt umber'
to you, you do not deserve to be taken seriously on this discuss. I'd go
so far as suggesting you do not belong on this discuss.

Pirsig, with his MoQ, i.e an example of an expanded rationality, wanted
to improve the world a little bit. For the life of me I cannot see that
happening with your egocentric drivel. As matter of fact: it makes it worse!

Goodbye Marsha. Your patterns are low quality indeed. I'll re-direct all
incoming stuff from you as going to TRASH.