[MD] Un-Pure Experience

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:19:34 PDT 2013

Marsha said:
I not only agree with Mark that language is a kind of prison, but I also think patterns are a kind of prison.

Marsha said:
The static world is not an illusion, the static world is like an illusion.

Marsha said:
I very much agree with Bo that the Intellectual Level is comprised of subject/object patterns, and I agree that there should be an emerging Quality Level above the Intellectual Level.

dmb says:

What do you get when you add this to Marsha's description of static patterns as "ever-changing"? The MOQ's intellect is like an ever-changing illusory prison comprised of subject/object patterns?

And yet Marsha thinks the accusation of anti-intellectualism is just a project with no basis. This level of oblivious drivel is really depressing and embarrassing.