[MD] Un-Pure Experience

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:14:29 PDT 2013

Marsha:
I take all static patterns of value as seriously as burnt umber, light red, yellow ochre, cadmium yellow, cadmium scarlet, permanent rose, alizarin red, winsor violet, french ultramarine, thalo blue, thalo green, olive green and titanium.  Your suspicions, on the other hand, I do not take seriously at all.  Your suspicions and misinterpretations are not my concern, they are thoughts flittering through your mind.

snip...

Ron ponders:
I wonder if Marsha takes deficating as seriously as burnt umber, light red, yellow ochre, cadmium yellow...
plops them just wherevever the whim takes her....dabbles...dry brushes..

no reason not to..the joys of living alone..like a pig in their own filth, wallowing and basking in it.

oink

..