[MD] Welcome to Horse's MOQ Wild West Saloon Bar

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Tue Aug 12 05:20:49 PDT 2014

Ant,

While Henry Miller wrote about sex pretty well but as a mere Romantic issue, I was writing about sex more from a Classic perspective, with the object/subject of a minor importance. Perverted or no, sex is a strong urge affecting anyones daily life. Those who deny it are liars. A philosophy that doesn’t include sex is not complete.

”. . . Astrology deals in potentialities, does it not? I am not interested in the potential man. I am interested in what a man actualizes – or realizes – of his potential being.”
p 320, Big Sur and the Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch, H Miller.

Jan-Anders

John, I’ve spent 6 months in a wheelchair recently so I don’t envy you at all. Hope for the best and nice nurses too.

JA