[MD] O Captain, My captain

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 05:28:25 PDT 2014

Wise advice there Dan...  I guess sometimes things just get "TOO MUCH"
(especially for people with a sensitive nature like Williams) to push through
the "hard times".  But that's why I think Zen is good to know.  It teaches you that the hard times are just as much part of the rich tapestry of life as the "GOOD" times and as such, helps keep you "centered" (as the "Zennies" like to term it) if slightly "detached" (as Robert Pirsig noted to me in London during July 2005).

Best wishes,

Ant

http://moq.robertpirsig.org/

Dan Glover commented on "The Captain"'s death yesterday:

"When I read that Robin William died I couldn't quite believe it was
THAT Robin Williams. I suppose artistry and madness really do go hand
in hand at times, which is both terrifying and exhilarating. Gotta
push through it... can't let it take you down..."