[MD] O Captain, My captain

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 15:02:40 PDT 2014

I heard a pretty interesting interview <http://www.wtfpod.com/> today on
our community radio station, KVMR.  At one point, Robin W riffs on suicide
in an extended dialogue with his conscience.
It was pretty telling when he asks himself "should I share this with my
woman? nah, you don't want to see it spread on twitter"

For myself, I don't see the tragedy.  The man left behind a legacy of work
that is brilliant.  The tragedy would have been if he'd died young.  Who
else but the artist can judge when and where to bring the curtain down?

JC