[MD] O Captain, My captain

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:31:38 PDT 2014

Yeah... he was an elderly man of 63, after all. Maybe we ought to
institute offing stations where everyone over 60 can line up and poof!
Off they go! It certainly isn't like anyone accomplishes anything of
substance at such an advanced age anyway. Plus it would free up jobs
for young ones. And all those worries about social security running
dry? Gone! I think you might be on to something, John. I mean, who
needs old farts like Pablo Picasso donating their art to cities like
Chicago when he was nearly 80 years old? Didn't anyone realize he must
have been senile at the time?

--
http://www.danglover.com