[MD] Welcome to Horse's MOQ Wild West Saloon Bar

ARLO JAMES BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 12 06:33:26 PDT 2014

[Jan Anders]
A philosophy that doesn’t include sex is not complete.

[Arlo]
If you haven't already, you should look over Michel Foucault's three volume "History of Sexuality". I don't have them in front of me at the moment, so I'm copying this description from Wikipedia.

History of Sexuality, Volume I, Part III:
"Part three, "Scientia Sexualis", explores the development of the scientific study of sex, the attempt to unearth the "truth" of sex, a phenomenon which Foucault argues is peculiar to the West. In contrast to the West's sexual science, Foucault introduces the "ars erotica" which he states has only existed in Ancient and Eastern societies."

I will admit I spend more time on the ideas he developed in Discipline and Punish, but History of Sexuality is interesting, and maybe something that would support/contrast/extend the ideas you're working on.