[MD] How would we know?

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:06:40 PDT 2014

Horse,

Thank you for sharing a great article.It blends in well with Verne
Dusenberry and his love for the Rocky Boy Indians. I would venture to
say that one of our most treasured traits is seeing our own culture as
the epitome of civilization. Jan-Anders well thought out response to
my little jeu de mot in reference to Ant's post (Dr. McWatt's advice
to his unknown student) only confirms that... what we do not
understand we deride and defame in order to make our own selves feel
superior.

Thanks a bunch,

Dan

--