[MD] How would we know?

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Wed Aug 20 06:19:20 PDT 2014

Dan

In the 17th century Thomas Hobbes wrote:

"For such is the nature of men, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others (species) to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; Yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves: For they see their own wit at hand, and other mens at a distance."  Leviathan ch XIII.

:-)

Jan-Anders