[MD] Sociability Re-examined

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 10:49:56 PDT 2014

My line of thought was triggered by Jan-Anders inquiry into the "Step Two",
Horse, and as such is not as ridiculous as you are putting forth.
In the earliest human communities, and to the American Indian, Religion in
the form of do's and don't, myth and meaning, was EVERYTHING and it guided
every step of their lives.
It takes no great leap then to call their social patterns, religious.

We who live in a more enlightened age, associate religion with superstition
and foolishness but I say that in our blanket denigration of earlier
ancestors, we are ignoring the unproven assumptions by which we live and
take on "faith".

But I see that nobody wants to engage with this idea, so I'll shut up about
it.

John

--
"finite players