[MD] A New Broom......

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Wed Jan 1 07:27:08 PST 2014

Hi All

As 2014 starts I've made a decision that will please some and annoy or
infuriate others - you can't please everyone!

I've observed Marsha over the last few months and, despite the warnings
given to her in the past I do not believe that there has been any
substantial change in the way that she approaches discussion with others
which is what I specifically asked for.
As such I have removed Marsha from MD in order to give the list a
fighting chance of resuming intelligent conversation that centres on
Robert Pirsig's MoQ.
That is the purpose of this list and that is how it should be.

Now, about that intelligent discussion........

Horse